Welcome to Teen_Testimony @ livejournal dot com! This is a community for teens to come and share the work of God in their lives with other teens from across the nation.
The Rules Sorry, but every community has it's rules to keep everyone happy and free from drama. ;-D So they are as follows:
1. The purpose of this community is to further the glory of our wonderful Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
2. The mods have the right to delete and posts that conflict with the following rules, and to remove anyone from the community that breaks them.
3. This one is very important: No swearing, crude humor, rudeness, and/or violence is allowed. Violation of this rule will result in a warning, and if it is continued, you will be removed. Sorry, that's just how it works.
4. Non christians ARE allowed in this forum, as long as they follow rule #5.
5. All members must respect the beliefs of other members, whether those beliefs are christian or not. It is fine to say that you disagree with someone else's beliefs, but please accept that though someone else may be wrong, everyone has the right to believe what they choose.
Violations to these rules will most likely result in you being warned or possibly banned. Please just abide by these rules and you'll have no problem with me. ;-D I'd hate to be the 'bad guy.' =) Thanks Guys!
That would be me. =D I'm Carrie. I'm absolutely positively ON FIRE for Christ and it's my personal mission to reach out to other teens throughout this community by sharing MY testimony. =) Feel free to contact me if you like, I'm always here if anyone needs to talk.
1 John 5: 11 And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.